nuffnang

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Dad and Mom

Today is 15 Syaban completed two years of my beloved father's passing by arrangement month calendar islam .. as expected another fact on 17 August 2008 departures late .. suddenly make my life blindly because of the accident .. my father .. he middle of the day riding a new motorcycle purchased two months with my father's brother .. they are on the way going to city, but it unfortunately in the middle of the road .. they got an accident. thereby causing the internal injuries of chest and heart of my father's and make him can not breath for anymore while my uncle was rushed to the hospital and stayed for a week.. According to my uncle, he said that my dad was shocked by the motor that suddenly appear beside his motor and run fast on the side .. because of that young boy behavior my father was out of control and his motor crash the divider.. because phenomenon of young people that do not know manners and no respect for other road users resulted in two elderly accident crushed my heart .. listen.. Is this the attitude of young people today? Because of him I could not meet my dad for the last time .. my dad was buried without waiting me and my first sister because of my dad injury so my family can't wait anymore. While waiting my flight, I got SMS from my sister that my father body was safe buried.. sad .. Along my journey in the flight I'm crying. Since I was born, I'm more closely with the late great father.. Whatever the story about my friends and me, I'll tell him first.. He is my place to tell anything and pampered.. Actually I love my mother too, but my intimacy with my dad since childhood to make me more happy expression on my dad than my mom .. But for me .. I love both my parents but in different way.. every one have their own advantages and I am happy and lucky to have both parents are very caring and want the best for their children .. lost my father was a great impact in my life .. I cry almost every day but when I saw the resilience mother it make me become more stronger .. So that I'll be always with my mom and will not waste the time that left for us to share our memories together.. mom and dad i love u all very very much ..and i miss u all very very much..


No comments:

Post a Comment